WEDDING

Wedding photography means investing in the family's memory. The big day is filled with experiences to be remembered for life and there's no better way to do it other than photography. I strive to bring my passion and specifically related experience into providing professionally tasteful images, capturing both spontaneous or posed moments. All selected photos are treated individually with extreme care and detail to achieve a high quality result.

It takes just a click to have the best memories for life...

ABOUT

LUCIANA SPOSITO is a photographer multi-task Cool Hunter, and an advertising professional from Rio de Janeiro,  based in Amsterdam. She holds a Bachelor degree in Advertising from Universidade Federal Fluminense (UFF-RJ). In 2014, after 12 years working for AD Agencies and various media outlets, such as Vogue Magazine and Band TV (a large TV channel in Brazil), she decided to take her creativity to another level and launch a solo career. Since then she's dedicated herself exclusively to the art of photography. 

BUSINESS PROPOSAL

WHERE? Based in Amsterdam, available for travels for extra fee.

BUSINESS SCHEME? All photos will be edited, digitally treated and sent by email within 10 work days after the event, in high quality. 

HOW MUCH? Prices start from 165 euro per hour (+21% BTW) 

Optionals: fine retouch in photoshop - for extra 10 euro (+21% BTW) per photo 

Couple session  (45min) - extras 90 euro (+21% BTW) 

Second photographer / assistant - prices to be consulted

Professional makeup and/or hair styling - prices to be consulted

* Any extra paid activities/admission fees are not included. 

Final photos are digital files sent by online link. Any costs for prints are not included.

Payment is 30% of the amount for date reservation and remaining 70% on the day of the event.

Payment can be by cash or transfer to dutch bank account. For Paypal add extra 10% of their taxes.

© 2020 All Rights Reserved lucianasposito.com

Whatsapp +55 21 99744.9527 | Phone +31 0645111677 | photo.sposito@gmail.com

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon