PHOTOSHOOT

Get beautiful art portraits or fashion photos set in the stunning Europe, posed exclusively for Luciana's lenz. 

It takes just a click for changing the way people look at you...

ABOUT

LUCIANA SPOSITO is a photographer multi-task Cool Hunter, and an advertising professional from Rio de Janeiro,  based in Amsterdam. She holds a Bachelor degree in Advertising from Universidade Federal Fluminense (UFF-RJ). In 2014, after 12 years working for AD Agencies and various media outlets, such as Vogue Magazine and Band TV (a large TV channel in Brazil), she decided to take her creativity to another level and launch a solo career. Since then she's dedicated herself exclusively to the art of photography. 

BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Private outdoor portrait photoshoot or event, including high resolution professionally edited images.

WHERE? Based in Amsterdam, available for travels for extra fee.

BUSINESS SCHEME? All photos will be edited, digitally treated and sent by email within 10 work days after the event, in high quality. 

HOW MUCH? Prices start from 165 euros per hour 

Optionals: fine retouch in photoshop - extra 15 euro per photo

professional makeup and/or hair styling - prices to be consulted

second photographer / assistant - prices to be consulted

* All prices include taxes. 

Final photos are digital files sent by online link. Any costs for prints are not included.

Any extra paid activities/admission fees or travel costs out of Amsterdam are not included.

Down payment of 30% is required for date reservation and remaining 70% payed on the photoshoot day.

Payment can be by cash or transfer to dutch bank account. For Paypal add extra 10% of their adm costs.

© 2020 All Rights Reserved lucianasposito.com

Whatsapp +55 21 99744.9527 | Phone +31 0645111677 | photo.sposito@gmail.com

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon